GELATO | Terpene Profile | ABSTRAX TECH (2g)
UPLIFTING, CALM, FLORAL
Sometimes, you just want something a little smoother. While calling it creamy would be an overstatement, this blend lacks the notorious bite of certain other blends carry.
Berry tangs are notable, intertwining with floral notes, resulting in this blend's gentle intentions.
Our Gelato caters to the patient seeking a path of least resistance in the quest toward daily elevation.
- .5% TERPENE + .5% TEC TEMPER (=1%)
- Total 5% recommended.
- ISOLATE: 2%
- SHATTER, WAX, RESIN, ETC: .5%
- EDIBLES: .25%
- BEVERAGES: 4 drops per Liter
- TINCTURES: .5%
- TOPICALS: 1%
- These are recommended STARTING POINTS.
- More may be required, depending on your personal preference. Trial & error is required to find your perfect balance.
- Remember, you can always add more, but you can’t take away once added, so start small.
- 1 Drop of Terpene is roughly .05ml.
- Heat your concentrate until it flows freely (approx. 80C).
- Add terpene slowly while mixing solution.
- Cap shortly after in order to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- If you do not have a filling machine, we suggest using you use a GLASS LUER LOCK SYRINGE with a 14 or 16 gauge tip. Smaller tips (larger number gauge) tend to clog quickly as oil cools.
- Glass syringes with metal rods are the best option for filling vape cartridges because it is non-reactive with terpenes & can be heated with a heat gun if the oil solidifies while filling. It can also be cleaned & reused many times.
- Terpenes are highly concentrated making it volatile & flammable. Care should be taken to ensure safety at all times.
- Always wear gloves, eye protection, & work in a properly ventilated area.
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Undiluted terpenes are highly POTENT & should never be consumed, inhaled or applied to the skin as is. In most cases, consider staying within a maximum of 15% concentration by volume.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: THC, CBD, PEG, PG, VG, MCT, Nicotine