SUMMER LEMON | Terpene Profile | ABSTRAX TECH (2g)
There’s just something about a ripe summer lemon that’s sour yet shockingly sweet. Summer Lemon is mouth-puckering with crystal clear notes of sharp juicy citrus.
Just don’t be surprised when your taste buds blast off into outer space.
- .5% TERPENE + .5% TEC TEMPER (=1%)
- Total 5% recommended.
- ISOLATE: 2%
- SHATTER, WAX, RESIN, ETC: .5%
- EDIBLES: .25%
- BEVERAGES: 4 drops per Liter
- TINCTURES: .5%
- TOPICALS: 1%
- These are recommended STARTING POINTS.
- More may be required, depending on your personal preference. Trial & error is required to find your perfect balance.
- Remember, you can always add more, but you can’t take away once added, so start small.
- 1 Drop of Terpene is roughly .05ml.
- Heat your concentrate until it flows freely (approx. 80C).
- Add terpene slowly while mixing solution.
- Cap shortly after in order to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- If you do not have a filling machine, we suggest using you use a GLASS LUER LOCK SYRINGE with a 14 or 16 gauge tip. Smaller tips (larger number gauge) tend to clog quickly as oil cools.
- Glass syringes with metal rods are the best option for filling vape cartridges because it is non-reactive with terpenes & can be heated with a heat gun if the oil solidifies while filling. It can also be cleaned & reused many times.
- Terpenes are highly concentrated making it volatile & flammable. Care should be taken to ensure safety at all times.
- Always wear gloves, eye protection, & work in a properly ventilated area.
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Undiluted terpenes are highly POTENT & should never be consumed, inhaled or applied to the skin as is. In most cases, consider staying within a maximum of 15% concentration by volume.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: THC, CBD, PEG, PG, VG, MCT, Nicotine