GRAPE SODA | Terpene Profile | ABSTRAX TECH (2g)
Fizzy, sweet, & very purple, Grape Soda takes that iconic berry flavour & punctuates its succulent syrup with flares of earthy citrus. It’s bubbly, & not just flavor wise - there’s a gentle, uplifting ambiance that settles soon after use.
Soothing but not distracting. But rather than developing along those dual OG roots, this blend embraced the sweeter aspects of the cross, resulting in a unique, fruity flavor buoyed along on wooden, gaseous updrafts.
It can be a fairly heady, so a fat blast of Grape Soda can be cerebral fairly quickly. Appreciate along with plans for a leisurely evening, or as a mellow boost.
- .5% TERPENE + .5% TEC TEMPER (=1%)
- Total 5% recommended.
- ISOLATE: 2%
- SHATTER, WAX, RESIN, ETC: .5%
- EDIBLES: .25%
- BEVERAGES: 4 drops per Liter
- TINCTURES: .5%
- TOPICALS: 1%
- These are recommended STARTING POINTS.
- More may be required, depending on your personal preference. Trial & error is required to find your perfect balance.
- Remember, you can always add more, but you can’t take away once added, so start small.
- 1 Drop of Terpene is roughly .05ml.
- Heat your concentrate until it flows freely (approx. 80C).
- Add terpene slowly while mixing solution.
- Cap shortly after in order to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- If you do not have a filling machine, we suggest using you use a GLASS LUER LOCK SYRINGE with a 14 or 16 gauge tip. Smaller tips (larger number gauge) tend to clog quickly as oil cools.
- Glass syringes with metal rods are the best option for filling vape cartridges because it is non-reactive with terpenes & can be heated with a heat gun if the oil solidifies while filling. It can also be cleaned & reused many times.
- Terpenes are highly concentrated making it volatile & flammable. Care should be taken to ensure safety at all times.
- Always wear gloves, eye protection, & work in a properly ventilated area.
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Undiluted terpenes are highly POTENT & should never be consumed, inhaled or applied to the skin as is. In most cases, consider staying within a maximum of 15% concentration by volume.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: THC, CBD, PEG, PG, VG, MCT, Nicotine