TEC TEMPER | Thinner, Liquidizer, Diluent | by ABSTRAX TECH
Premium Liquidizer: The ultimate way to take control of your product!
Make your winterized product work for you!
Our premium liquidizer allows you to maintain the integrity of your flavour & aroma profiles without any unnecessary additives or additional emulsifiers. It's vital that you are able to control the viscosity of your end products without sacrificing flavor or aroma.
All our products are sourced & derived from natural botanical specimens of the highest quality.
Our ingredients are food grade & Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA, so you can feel confident when using them in any of your ingestible products.
We use zero fillers:
- No Propylene Glycol (PG)
- No Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
- No Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- No Coconut Oil
- No Solvents
- Absolutely NO Vitamin E Acetate
- No Phytol
- No Squalane
Cheap fillers all have pronounced effects and some residual flavors. Cutting these out not only ensures safety and purity, but also the ability to trust that your fragrances & flavours come out exactly the way you intend.
Whatever extraction method you use for your winterized products (alcohol, CO2, hydrocarbon) rest assured that our premium liquidizer will mix cleanly & smoothly, giving you complete control over the viscosity, color, flavour, and aroma.
Have terpenes or essential oils in your products?
Have overly viscous winterized material?
Need to dissolve your own product isolates?
Our premium liquidizer has you covered.
Take complete control and convert your viscous product into a free-flowing oil that looks, smells, & tastes exactly the way you want it to.
- Controlling viscosity of winterized material
- Dissolving your own product isolates
- Name- Tec Temper
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- None
- Dominant Terpenes - Trade Secret
- Solvent-Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Does not contain Vitamin E Acetate
- Boiling Point 294 °C
- Structure - X
The Tec-Temper blend it is a tri-ethyl citrate base with a proprietary mixture of odorless terpenes and this mixture has antioxidant and anti-irritant components
- .5% TERPENE + .5% TEC TEMPER (=1%)
- OR 1% without TERPENE
- Total 5% recommended.
- These are recommended STARTING POINTS.
- More may be required, depending on your personal preference. Trial & error is required to find your perfect balance.
- Remember, you can always add more, but you can’t take away once added, so start small.
- 1 Drop of Tec Temper is roughly .05ml.
- Heat your concentrate until it flows freely (approx. 80C).
- Add Tec Temper slowly while mixing solution.
- Cap shortly after in order to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- If you do not have a filling machine, we suggest using you use a Glass Luer lock syringe with a 14 or 16 gauge tip. Smaller tips (larger number gauge) tend to clog quickly as oil cools.
- Glass syringes with metal rods are the best option for filling vape cartridges because it is non-reactive with terpenes & can be heated with a heat gun if the oil solidifies while filling. It can also be cleaned & reused many times.
- Terpenes are highly concentrated making it volatile & flammable. Care should be taken to ensure safety at all times.
- Always wear gloves, eye protection, & work in a properly ventilated area.
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Undiluted terpenes are highly POTENT & should never be consumed, inhaled or applied to the skin as is. In most cases, consider staying within a maximum of 15% concentration by volume.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: THC, CBD, PEG, PG, VG, MCT, Nicotine